Chief Product Officer (Brentwood)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Executive Management
Loading some great jobs for you...
We're hiring a Chief Product Officer to help drive our digital initiatives!
ZOOM+Care is seeking a seasoned Chief Product Officer with a patient-first mentality and innovative spirit to help us deliver on our promise of providing radical access to healthcare. As a key driver of the Product Team, the VP of Product will be responsible in defining strategic development priorities at ZOOM+Care, weigh the long-term product roadmap against those priorities and lead your team through execution. The Chief Product Officer will synthesize all facets of product development together into well designed software; knowing our customers, crafting a vision, managing the product experience and being an impactful business partner to other business leaders.
Does this sound like you?
A little about ZOOM+Care
- You are driven by defining strategic priorities and lay out a product vision that spans company wide using a data-driven approach to understand our customers
- You can transform vision into actionable, measurable product plans based on data and insights.
- You own the product roadmap across existing & new digital products
- You are continuously refining and evolve the product management process and procedures to ensure productive and efficient collaboration within the product team and across the organization; develop decision-making and consensus-building to manage projects through successful launch
- You are relentless at building teams
We care for over 200,000 people per year at our 40+ neighborhood clinics in Portland and Seattle. Our services include urgent care, primary care, specialty care, mental health, telemedicine, and more. ZOOM+Care was built on our of Promise of 'Twice 1/2 Ten' - twice health, half the cost, ten times the delight. ZOOM+Care has been recognized for innovative care delivery and admired for its willingness to challenge the status-quo.
- Lead the process to determine product scope, roadmap, and priorities
- Gather product and customer requirements
- Gather and analyze feedback from all business functions
- Be passionate about the customer and be their voice inside the business
- Monitor the status of development projects, as well as participate in sprints and retrospectives
- Ultimately discover a product that is valuable, usable, and feasible
- Collect marketing and product analytics
- Manage landing pages and conversion funnels
- Participate in content marketing efforts
- Conduct competitive research
- Evangelize on behalf of the company and its vision
- 15+ years Product management experience (including 3+ years digital product management experience in a high growth environment)
- Passion for building functional and engaging consumer experiences
- Strong web or app UI/UX experience
- Deep understanding of business strategy and metrics
- Customer-led product design philosophy with a user-focused approach; an ability to think about product from the users' perspectives
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience in hypothesis-driven learning and turning data into actionable insights; demonstrates ability to design tests, measure results, and analyze performance; ability to point to past wins and speak to losses
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with a bias for action and ability to deal with extreme ambiguity and rapidly changing environments. Startup experience strongly preferred, entrepreneurial spirit a must
- Exciting compensation and benefits package including Health & Wellness Benefits, 401K with employer match, Paid Time Off & Parental Leave, and additional benefits and rewards.
Associated topics: design, engineering, manufacture, product, product manager, production, program manager, quality
Loading some great jobs for you...