Enterprise Sales Engineer, Cyber Security, Upper Midwest
Employment Type: Full-Time
Cyber Security Technology Sr. Field Sales Engineering Executive: agentless, proxyless, enterprise global authentication and access management software for all devices and files throughout on premise, hybrid, files, and cloud. Technology is proven to eliminate cyber-attacks, data breaches, and insider threats.
Multi use cases:multi-factor authentication, Risk Based Authentication, Secure Cloud Migration, Service Account Protection, Zero Trust Enforcement
Protects: applications, infrastructure, file systems, databases, and administration access
Role supports two sales professionals
Post Sales responsibilities are limited to occasional goodwill customer follow up calls.
Travel is limited to north Central and Northeast regions, mostly day trips. Less than 50%.
Target Market: 2000 to 5000 employees
Deal Range: $30k to $150k
Why they have developed multi millions in investment, globally recognized customers, and rave reviews from highly regarded analysts:
- Easy to implement
- Proven to address multiple use cases, making it easier to discover and solve multiple points of pain across the enterprise
- Does not require existing security infrastructure to be displaced
- Real time visibility to all user’s accessing resources from any device
- Proven to have best approach to reveal true identity of all user behavior and prevent stolen credentials, data breaches
- NO ADDITIONAL SOFTWARE OR HARDWARE REQUIRED ON THE END USER DEVICES, SERVERS, OR DIRECTORIES … CLOUD, ON-PREMISE, OR HYBRID
- NO ADDITIONAL INSTALLATION COSTS
- Proven to work with all flavors of diverse IT infrastructure, including legacy applications … again with zero installation required
- Multifactor authentication is performed without any integration required on an individual system basis
- User credentials are protected if a hack occurs
- Administrators have 100% visibility and control over ALL organizational resources, including third parties, subcontractors, etc.
- Access control over machine-to-machine
- Dedicated Digital marketing executive
- Partners include: Microsoft, RSA, Okta, Cisco, Palo Alto,
- More doubling their client base annually. Developed 60 enterprise customers in just the past few years
- Founders lead Israel Defense Force’s elite cyber intelligence teams
- Sample clients: globally recognized energy firms, international law firms, electronic payments companies, public transportation companies
- Chairman was responsible for other VC backed enterprise software companies’ scaling up to the point where they were acquired with favorable terms
- Winner of several very prestigious product innovation awards
- Sales Engineer with enterprise authentication technology, including hands on experience with Active Directory
- Linux is a nice to have
- Have been successful in creating enterprise awareness and budget for previously unknown brand and category of enterprise cyber security
- Familiarity with Mimikatz, Powershell, SUDO, and Kerberos
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...