Product Management Director (Oak Ridge)
Compensation: $111,940.00 - $188,540.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Loading some great jobs for you...
Work & Co (work.co) defines and launches the world's most successful digital products and services. With offices in the United States, Brazil and Europe, we've become the go-to partner for IKEA, Lyft, Google, Apple, Epic Games, Mailchimp, Aesop, Etsy, ALDO and many other globally respected companies. As Fast Company noted, our engineering and design teams are 'routinely entrusted with creating digital product for companies which rarely approach outside firms.' No time sheets, just fully-dedicated teams. Forrester Research calls our approach 'a model to follow.'
Product Management Directors at Work & Co are cross-functional leaders who work with project teams to define, create, and launch digital products that define great brands. Part strategist, part project manager, and part client partner, the Product Management Director owns the full product development lifecycle and works in a collaborative, agile fashion. The Product Management Director drives projects from the initial concept through large-scale product release to post-launch optimization.
Teams at Work & Co are small and very experienced. As a Product Management Director, you will lead engagements alongside company partners as well as the top designers and technologists in the industry. You will share our love for making great products and services and shipping them on time. Along the way, you will develop new skills-from prototyping to analytics-as you partner with innovative clients.
To do this well, applicants will need an entrepreneurial spirit, an intellectual curiosity, and a bias towards action. The successful Product Management Director works collaboratively, communicates effectively, and drives consensus. He or she balances the ultimate user experience with business goals, and breaks down complex problems in order to locate and manage their solutions. A Product Management Director plans, prioritizes, and understands the bigger picture as well as the relevant details. This person tackles new problems, platforms, and industries.
What You Will Do
- Partner with clients to understand business objectives, user behaviors, and product vision
- Develop product concepts, roadmaps, test plans, and functional specifications documentation
- Collaborate with designers and engineers to conceptualize, design, and deliver multi-platform applications
We Are Looking For
- Demonstrated project management skills: planning and directing teams, scoping, contract-writing
- 8+ years of experience delivering web, mobile, and gaming platform projects
- Track record of shipping on time
- Familiarity with current and emerging technologies
- Strong communication and collaboration skills - Product Manager works across Work & Co functional teams as well as partners closely with clients on all work
- Smart, proactive leadership
- An interest in strategy, design, or development
At Work & Co, we believe diversity is essential to creating the best digital products. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ethnicity, citizenship, national origin of employees, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...