Electrical - Senior Engineer
Employment Type: Full-Time
Come join our team and help us grow!
We are looking for an experienced Electrical PE to join our team in Lynchburg, VA. In this position you will be responsible for mentoring junior staff, providing team leadership, coordinating withother disciplines and for managing clientrelationships.
- Registered Professional Engineer (PE) at job location - or through reciprocity in within 3 months of start date
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering from an ABET accredited institution
- Technical experience must include power distribution, lighting, mission-critical and backup systems, and sustainable (LEED) design practices
- Experience in using Autodesk Revit software
- Experience in all phases of the design process from project planning and concepts through working drawings and construction administration
- Strong problem solving skills related to a wide variety of building projects from renovation to new construction
- Candidate must be eligible to work in the United States
- Candidate must be eligible to obtain a security clearance
- 15-20 years of experience in electrical engineering design
- Experience with IT/telecom design, fire alarm design, security systems, and SCIF/TEMPEST requirements
- LEED credential
Wiley|Wilson is a full-service architecture-engineering firm, specializing in creating innovative and functional design solutions for our government, institutional, and private-sector clients around the world. Our diverse mix of projects, generous benefits, and focus on professional growth provides a truly unique opportunity for you to elevate your career.
As a 100-percent employee-owned company, our 170+ employees share a stake in our success through an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). The ownership model, coupled with our focus on service and engagement, creates a distinct company culture. Wiley|Wilson has offices in Alexandria, Lynchburg, Richmond, VA; Raleigh, NC; and Atlanta, GA.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- EOE/AAP, M/F/Disability/Covered Veteran, Drug Free Workplace
Loading some great jobs for you...