Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as 'Personal Cell' or 'Cellular' in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo's more than 70 million global customers.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, Innovation / Branch Technology (PVSI/BT) group was created recently to leverage and build on our strengths to deliver compelling and game changing experiences for our customers supporting PVSI and Community Banking lines of businesses. Under the Group CIO, we are bringing together technology teams focused on delivering the next generation of payments capabilities, advancing digital offerings, enabling innovation to develop new customer experiences & products and enhancing branch, contact center & ATM technology.
Wells Fargo Treasury Merchant Payment Service is seeking a SWIFT Lead Engineer to support the SWIFT applications and services within the SWIFT Technology Services team. This position is on a team working in a fast paced environment with a wide range of business partners, vendors and technology teams. The selected candidate will perform the administrative and technical activities required to deliver SWIFT solution.
The position includes the following tasks or activities (but not limited to):
• Analyzes business requirements, designs and writes technical specifications to design or redesign technical solutions.
• Delivers innovative and efficient solutions.
• Manages projects and work related tasks, including migration of applications to production.
• Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area and oversees updating and testing of the business continuation plan.
• Perform various application software installations, configuration changes and configure plug-in software. Monitors system performance and capacity.
• Monitor system and application changes that have a direct or indirect impact upon SWIFT Services. Forecasts system demands and collaborates with the SWIFT Technical support team to recommend expansion and reconfiguration.
• Create or update documentation related to the activity performed (design document, maintenance procedure, troubleshooting document, etc.).
• Communicate changes/upgrades to all customers.
• May provide direction and/or guidance to less experienced staff.
• Follow change and problem management policies.
• Troubleshoots problems and takes appropriate corrective action and or interacts with other teams within SWIFT Technology
• Experience with SWIFT messaging interface and SWIFT communication interface
• Experience with implementing SWIFT services infrastructure.
• Working knowledge of Routers, VPN, Firewalls, TCP/IP and TLS
• Experience with Unix, shell scripting (bash, korn) and Perl
• Understanding of MT and MX message types
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
AZ-Chandler: 2700 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...