Production Technician 1 - 2nd Shift
Compensation: $97,590.00 - $144,930.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Help us build the DNA of tech.
Vishay Thin Film is currently seeking a Full Time Production Technician responsible for the operation of production equipment, process monitoring, trouble shooting, equipment set up and correction of non-standard operating conditions.Primary Responsibilities:
- Complete production orders at assigned machine centers to the required product specification.
- Evaluate non-standard production condition, trouble shoot, set up, and correct equipment operations to produce products within the required specifications. Work from and interpret basic mechanical and electrical drawings.
- Crosstrain and assist Production Supervision as necessary, including training, material handling, and product/process implementation.
- Comply with all company polices in regards to work place behavior, attendance, conduct and environmental and safety regulations.
- Associates Degree in Technical field or equivalent experience
- Eye-hand coordination and good manual dexterity in order to accurately process the small parts manufactured.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills in order to work in harmony with line workers, Supervisor and Engineers.
- Ability to concentrate and pay close attention to detail in order to accurately perform duties in the manufacture of small, close tolerance parts.
- Organizational skills in order to organize workstation in an efficient manner.
- Ability to understand verbal instructions in order to take work direction an accurately manufacture products where no formal assembly document is available in many cases.
- Ability to read and write in order to read and understand company documents and in some cases assist in the writing of company documents.
- Ability to perform basic arithmetic calculations such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division in order to accurately figure production numbers.
- Ability to do light to average lifting in order to lift and handle materials used and products manufactured.
- Ability to perform work requiring fairly close visual attention that may require aids to vision such as a microscope or magnifying light.
- Mobility to easily move from one workstation to another or from the engineering lab to product lines in order to perform a variety of different duties.
Vishay offers a comprehensive suite of benefit programs including health care coverage, financial support programs and other resources designed to help you achieve your personal and professional goals. With us, you'll experience unique career paths, an open and collaborative culture, a stable business that will be there for you, and opportunities to work globally and locally.
Do you have the skills we need? Are you ready to power your career as you power the world? If so, apply today.
Vishay is an AAP and Equal Opportunity Employer Nearest Major Market:
Associated topics: arrestor, cable, coil, electromagnetic, embed, kw kwh, lineman, transformer, voltage, power supply
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...