Senior Fleet Engineer
Compensation: $94,000.00 - $134,930.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
Versum Materials (NYSE: VSM) (versummaterials.com) is a best-in-class electronic materials company providing high-purity chemicals and gases, delivery systems, services and materials expertise to meet the evolving needs of the global semiconductor, display and LED markets. Derived from the Latin word for "toward," the name "Versum" communicates the company's deep commitment to helping customers move toward the future by collaborating, innovating and creating cutting-edge solutions.
A global leader in technology, quality, safety and reliability, Versum is one of the world's largest suppliers of next generation CMP slurries, ultra-thin dielectric and metal film precursors, formulated cleans and etching products, and delivery equipment that has revolutionized the semiconductor industry. Versum Materials operated for more than three decades as a division of Air Products. An independent company since October 2016, Versum has annual sales of about US $1.4 billion, 2,300 employees and 14 major facilities in Asia and in North America. It is headquartered in Tempe, Arizona, United States.
Versum Materials is seeking a Senior Fleet Engineer for our Hometown (Tamaqua), PA facility
* Mechanical Engineer who is responsible for engineering and design of high-pressure gas and liquid containers and piping systems for the transport and dispensing of specialty materials for the electronics industry.
* Position duties include the engineering required for all the following equipment life-cycle phases: engineering, design, development, fabrication, installation, testing and servicing of the high-pressure gas and liquid containers and systems
* Lead regulatory expert on international codes and standards
* Lead design engineer on containers
* Lead design engineer on valves
* Lead engineer on quality audits and complaint investigation
* Lead engineer on valve and component testing and evaluation
* Lead project manager on design/build and maintenance projects
* Lead representative for Versum in external relationships, including CGA and other regulatory bodies, and key vendor and customer relationships
Education, Qualifications, Experience:
* Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering.
* Professional Engineer License preferred.
* At least 10 years of experience in Mechanical Engineering, with emphasis on Mechanical Design Engineering related to the following:
o Pressure vessels, tanks, gas cylinders
o Piping and valving systems
o Material Selection and Compatibility
o Equipment related to the gases and chemical industry
* Experience with gas or liquid containers, valves, vehicle fleets.
* Experience with project management, budget control, performance analysis
* Experience with regulatory codes and standards, including their interpretation and application
* Technical Skills: will perform engineering calculations related to areas including mechanical stress/strain, fluid mechanics, materials of construction, gas and liquid compressibility.
* Decision-Making Skills: will need to use data and information to make engineering decisions on design selections.
* Communication & Negotiation Skills/Good Team Player: will be working closely with operations, quality, purchasing, and other business personnel in a team environment.
* Mechanical Valve & Component Testing: will oversee/perform testing, root cause analysis and design/fabrication correction of part defects, including valves, vessels and piping systems.
* Project Management: will lead project teams to design, build, maintain and install equipment, including valves, vessels and piping systems.
* External Communication: will be working with external organizations such as CGA and Regulatory bodies, key vendors and customers.
If you are a current Versum employee, please apply for this position via the internal Career Center.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those applicants who are being considered for an interview, or are currently employed by Versum Materials, will be contacted.
Versum Materials is an Equal Opportunity Employer (U.S.). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, citizenship, gender, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, genetic information or veteran status.
Associated topics: asic, circuit, computer engineer, design, etch, gpu, submicron, system on a chip, ttl, vhdl
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...