TSP Group is looking for a Sr. Electrical Engineer for a full-time/direct-hire opportunity in Orlando, FL. with a leader in the MEP Consulting industry (commercial, aerospace, healthcare, industrial and government). The ideal candidate will bring to bear a strong background in Power, Lighting, Grounding, Lightning Protection, Fire Alarm, Communications and Electronic Security systems.
This role offers the opportunity to work remotely up to 80% of the time. Excellent salary + bonuses and amazing benefits & company culture/flexibility.
For immediate consideration, please email an updated copy of your resume to David at email@example.com (please include the title of the position you are applying to)
Compensation is competitive & negotiable.
Technologies, experience, and qualifications you bring to the table (please note, lacking experience in one or more of the below does not necessarily disqualify you from this position):
• Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or Architectural Engineering
• 7+ years’ experience (post degree)
• Professional Engineering (PE) License
• NCEES registration
• Experience managing workflow for MEP/FP designers & engineers
• Operational Experience in both REVIT and AutoCAD
• Operational experience with Microsoft Projects
• Excellent Communication skills, both oral and written
• Position Located in Melbourne, FL
• U.S. Citizen
For immediate consideration submit your resume below or email an updated copy of your resume to David at firstname.lastname@example.org (please include the title of the position you are applying to).* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...