- TRC Companies
- $88,543.33 -133,210.00/year*
TRC Companies, Inc., a pioneer in groundbreaking scientific and engineering developments since the 1960's, is a national engineering and environmental consulting firm that provides integrated services to the energy, environmental and infrastructure markets. TRC serves a broad range of clients in industry and government, implementing complex projects from initial concept to delivery and operation.
TRC's vision is to solve the challenges of making the Earth a better place to live -- community by community and project by project. We value Safety, Quality, Integrity, Creativity, Accountability, Teamwork, and Passion.
TRC is seeking an Entry Level Environmental Scientist or Geologist to join our Boston, MA EHS, Engineering, Construction, and Remediation team. This position would be part of a very skilled team that works closely with Project Managers and other technical leads on environmental due diligence projects performing construction oversight, permitting, and other environmental science activities including field inspections, field work, subsurface sampling, as well as state and federal regulatory report writing. We are looking for an enthusiastic, flexible, and personable individual with an eye for detail, a willingness to learn, and a desire to be part of a growing and high performing team.
Our Environmental Scientists or Geologists:
* Participate in a broad variety of environmental scientist assignments, all related to assessment and remediation, including soil and groundwater sampling, construction oversight, and environmental permitting.
* Perform technical tasks such as ASTM Phase I and Phase II assessments.
* Conduct environmental field work.
* Prepare and process permit applications/renewals.
* Prepare reports on state and federal environmental compliance projects.
* Work with project team personnel.
* Provide compliance and regulatory support for existing and new clients.
* Regularly interface with regulatory agencies, subcontractors and clients.
* Bachelor's degree in geology, or environmental science from an accredited university
* 0-3 years of environmental consulting experience
* Must have excellent communication and writing skills
* Experience with ArcGIS is preferred but not required
* Must possess solid technical and problem-solving skills
* Must be willing and eager to accept occasional short- and long-term field assignments
* Must have a valid driver's license
* 40-hour HAZWOPER health and safety training certificate (with an up-to-date 8-hr annual refresher course certification) are desirable, but not required. Successful candidate will be required to take 40-hour HAZWOPER training and be entered into the medical monitoring program upon hire
* Ability to perform light physical activity
TRC offers advancement potential and a competitive compensation and benefits package including a 401k plan with a company match. For more information please visit our website at www.trcsolutions.com.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Associated topics: agrosciences, air, bioassay, climate, environmental science, field, food, ocean, sustainability, waste
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...