- TRC Companies
- $88,543.33 -133,210.00/year*
TRC, a pioneer in groundbreaking scientific and engineering developments since the 1960s, is a national engineering consulting and construction management firm that provides integrated services to the environmental, energy, and infrastructure markets. TRC serves a broad range of clients in government and industry, implementing complex projects from initial concept to delivery and operation.
TRC's vision is to solve the challenges of making the Earth a better place to live -- community by community and project by project. We value Safety, Quality, Integrity, Creativity, Accountability, Teamwork, and Passion.
Position: We currently have an opportunity for an Entry Level Environmental (Geological or Civil) Engineer in our Boston, Massachusetts office.
* Participate in a broad variety of environmental engineering assignments, all related to remediation, including soil and groundwater sampling and remediation; construction oversight and documentation; and environmental permitting.
* Assist with preparing work plans and proposals.
* Perform Phase I and II Environmental Site Investigations and Phase III Feasibility Evaluations.
* Perform construction oversight.
* Conduct field work.
* Assist with writing engineering specifications for remediation projects.
* Perform calculations and engineering evaluations.
* Interpret and present data, and perform database management.
* Prepare reports, conceptual designs, and detailed construction plans and specifications.
* Perform other environmental engineering tasks such as the development of SWPPP and SPCC Plans.
* Interact with colleagues, clients, vendors, and subcontractors.
* Bachelor's degree in Geological, Civil or Environmental Engineering.
* 0-3 years of environmental consulting experience.
* Must have excellent communication and writing skills.
* Fluency with Microsoft Office software (Work, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) is mandatory. Experience with other civil and environmental engineering software applications (AutoCad, MathCad, HydroCad, ARCView GIS, etc) is preferred.
* Must possess solid technical and problem solving skills.
* Must be willing to accept occasional short and long term field assignments.
* Must have a valid driver's license.
* Eligibility for or possession of EIT certification and willingness to obtain Professional Engineering license, when eligible.
* 40-hour HAZWOPER health and safety training certificate (with an up-to-date 8-hr annual refresher course certification) are desirable, but not required. Successful candidate will be required to take 40-hour HAZWOPER training and be entered into the medical monitoring program upon hire.
* Additional trainings and certifications related to the environmental field are desired and should be noted (e.g., Certified Asbestos Inspector).
TRC offers advancement potential and a competitive compensation and benefits package including a 401k plan with a company match. For more information please visit our website at www.trcsolutions.com
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Associated topics: ecotoxicology, ehs, environmental engineer, environmental health safety, epa, geologist, geotechnical, green energy, waste, water safety
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...