- The LiRo Group
- $96,010.00 -138,950.00/year*
Ranked among the nation's top 10 Construction Managers by Engineering News-Record, The LiRo Group provides construction management, engineering, environmental, architectural, and program management solutions for a broad range of public and private sector clients.
Our growth has created a need for a Sr.Mechanical Engineer to join our expanding MEP design team in our Boston, MA Office.ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities
- Field survey of existing mechanical, fire protection, and plumbing systems
- Design of HVAC, Plumbing, and Fire Protection systems for commercial, industrial, and healthcare facilities
- Preparation of construction documents including drawings, specifications, calculations, and details
- Approval of mechanical submittals and aid in RFI responses during construction administration
- Assume the Lead HVAC designer's role on assigned projects. May serve as Project Engineer on smaller, less complex projects
- Use engineering and design computer software to complete assigned work (i.e. Autodesk Revit MEP & AutoCAD)
- 15+ years of relevant HVAC design experience
- PE a+
- Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Intimate knowledge of various New England State Building Codes
- Ability to work independently with general instructions - guidance from project manager and produce the expected results
- Ability to meet strict deadlines and work well under pressure
- Ability to work on several projects at once
- Capable of providing technical direction and on-the-job training to less experienced designers
Please visit our website for all of our career opportunities at
We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience, a comprehensive benefits package and a positive work environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Associated topics: aerodynamic, ansys, autocad, automotive, catia, fluid, naval, thermal, vehicle, vibration
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...