Senior Environmental Scientist/Geologist
Compensation: $83,630.00 - $129,160.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Scientific Research
Ranked among the nation's top 10 Construction Managers by Engineering News-Record, The LiRo Group provides integrated construction, design, and technology solutions for a broad range of public and private sector clients. We are a full-service engineering, design and architecture firm. Responsibilities
Our Environmental Division in Rochester, NY has an immediate need for a Sr. EnvironmentalScientist/Geologist
for a variety of environmental projects in Western & Central New York. This position is responsible for performing project management as well as new business development in providing environmental services.
- Qualified candidates must have a minimum of 10 years of experience with remedial investigation/design, Phase I/Phase II assessments, NYSDEC/USEPA Brownfield studies, Environmental Planning/BOA, SEQRA/NEPA studies and project management
- Experience with wetland mitigation and cultural resources a plus
- Must be a motivated, self-starter with strong analytical writing skills
- Recent direct client interface project experience is required
Please visit our website for all of our career opportunities at
We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience, a comprehensive benefits package and a positive work environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Associated topics: earthquake, geochemist, geodynamic, geology, geophysics, geoscience, gravitational, oceanographic, seismology, terrestrial
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...