- The LiRo Group
- $100,430.00 -152,260.00/year*
Ranked among the nation's top 10 Construction Managers by Engineering News-Record, The LiRo Group provides construction management, engineering, environmental, architectural, and program management solutions for a broad range of public and private sector clients.
We are seeking talented and motivated Office/Project Engineer professionals to join our multi-disciplined team.Responsibilities
- Monitor and track project schedule and budget
- Process all change orders
- Interface with municipal client and contractors
- Coordinate and track all project plans and drawings
- Oversee and monitor Field Inspectors
- 3+ years of construction management experience
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Construction Management or Business Management required
- Experience developing processes to capture data and develop reports
- Strong computer skills including knowledge of MS Office applications are essential
- Knowledge of Site Manager record-keeping software
- The ability to multi-task, handling numerous concurrent requests in an extremely fast-paced environment
- The ability to work as a team player across all firm departments
- Strong interpersonal skills are a must
Please visit our website for all of our career opportunities at:
We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience, a comprehensive benefits package and a positive work environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Associated topics: architect, architectural, architecture, building, construction, drafter, structural engineer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...