- The LiRo Group
- $100,430.00 -152,260.00/year*
Ranked among the nation's top 10 Construction Managers by Engineering News-Record, The LiRo Group provides construction management, engineering, environmental, architectural, and program management solutions for a broad range of public and private sector clients.
We are seeking a detail-oriented, motivated, and organized Architectural Drafter/Designer for our Boston, MA office. This individual will be responsible for Revit Modeling and participation in all facets of Architectural projects.
- Drafting and modifying architectural drawings
- Assisting in coordination with engineering consultants, and coordinating documents with MEP, Civil, and Structural drawings
- Material and Product research
- BS Degree in Architecture
- Revit proficiency
- 1-3 years minimum experience in production of Construction Documents
- Experience coordinating design and documents with other disciplines
- Strong Organizational and Communication skills
Please visit our website for all of our career opportunities at:
We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience, a comprehensive benefits package and a positive work environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Associated topics: architect, architectural, architecture, building, construction, drafter, structural engineer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...