- The Judge Group
- $96,980.00 -130,790.00/year*
Our client is currently seeking a process engineer This job will have the following responsibilities:
Qualifications & Requirements:
- A growing technical manufacturing company located on the EAST COAST is currently searching for a process engineer. To be considered, you must have a 4 year degree in engineering along with 2-3 years experience in the testing and production of ceramic and Sintered compositions. You must have strong computer skills including Minitab and SQL is a plus. You must have solid testing methods (e.g. optical microscopy, particle size analysis, surface area analysis) experience as well. In this role, you will be responsible for implementing and managing statistical process control for process and product properties and troubleshoot material quality issues with internal and external powder customers. In addition, you will refine specifications for raw and manufactured materials and oversee procedures. You will also be involved in the new material products and technology from concept/lab scale to production and improve flow using lean tools. The company offers a good starting salary, relocation and benefits. Apply now as this is an immediate need!
- Must have a four year degree in engineering or related
- Must have experience with Ceramics
- Must have strong Minitab and high preference for SQL experience
Associated topics: alloys, corrosion, material engineer, medical, metallographer, metallurgical, metallurgist, molecular, polymer, polyurethane
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...