The Judge Group is currently seeking a Mechanical/Maintenance Engineer for a Growing manufacturing company located near Elizabeth, NJ. The role is responsible for the upkeep of equipment throughout the facility.
- Develops and recommends equipment specifications, performance requirements, cost analysis and proposals for integrating machinery, equipment and tooling into the manufacturing process
- Evaluate production efficiencies including: scrap generation, identifying ways to reduce scrap and ensuring product quality standards.
- Develop manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for fabricating, building, assembling and installing components.
- Assures system and product quality by designing testing methods, testing finished product and confirming fabrication, assembly and installation processes.
- Provide necessary support to maintain and utilize the maintenance software to better coordinate work orders, repair requests, parts inventory and preventative maintenance schedule.
- Managing, motivating subordinates to reach peak performance.
- Supports the Value Stream by recommending and implementing methods for eliminating waste such as restructuring jobs, reorganizing work flow, reallocating tools/equipment.
- Effectively develops and improves existing equipment specifications, performance requirements, reduces machine downtime, and maintains/develops effective standard work.
- Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering required
- 3+ years of experience in equipment maintenance and process improvement
Great salary + Bonus + Benefits
Please apply today for this wonderful opportunity to [Click Here to Email Your Resum]