- The Judge Group
- $96,980.00 -130,790.00/year*
Our client is currently seeking a CERAMICS ENGINEER This job will have the following responsibilities:
Qualifications & Requirements:
- A growing CERAMICS manufacturing company located on the EAST COAST is currently searching for a ceramics engineer. To be considered, you must have a four year with master's preferred in ceramic engineering, materials science or other technical degree. You must have experience with process engineering and design as well as batch formulation experience. Requirements also include sintering and thermal processing, as well as at least 2-3 years experience operating lab equipment to include ovens, furnaces and controllers. You will lead product development and support engineering to improve quality and efficiency and drive ceramic injection molding design including feedstock formulation as well as batching, forming, thermal debind and sintering. In addition, you will design tooling, do design reviews and grow innovation capability as well as introduce new materials/powders and use lean/continuous tools to help drive improvements. .The company offers a good starting salary, benefits and relocation is available for the role.
- 4 year degree is required and master's preferred
- Must have experience with Ceramics!
Associated topics: ceramic, compound, corrosion, dental, metallographer, metallurgical, metallurgist, molecular, plastics, welding
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...