- $111,680.00 -166,760.00/year*
415 Old Tappan Rd
- Schedule and plan equipment and process qualification workload to meet approved schedules.
- Handle multiple projects and work independently.
- Design and attend F.A.T. testing at vendor facility, as required.
- Write, execute, and review complex protocols.
- Coordinate validation activities with other departments.
- Operate Thermal Mapping Equipment.
- Have the ability to problem solve with little oversight, including conducting research to aid in the resolution of issues that arise.
- Train other Validation personnel.
- Purchase supplies and equipment for validation activities.
- Administer the site Change Control Program.
-Bachelor of Science Degree in Chemistry, Engineering, Microbiology, or a related field,-At least one year experience in the pharmaceutical industry, or an Associate s Degree in a related science field and three (3) years of related experience.-Some validation experience with pharmaceutical equipment and processes, including mixing, sterile fill, parts washers, steam sterilization, and packaging, is preferred.
Associated topics: biochemistry, bioengineering, biology, biomedical, bioprocessing, enzyme, genetic, hereditary, medical, pathogenesis
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...