QA Automation Engineer
Employment Type: Full-Time
Performs inspections and sets quality assurance testing models for analysis of raw materials, materials in process, and finished products.
Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Works under immediate supervision.
This position is to support testing, Automation for Resiliency program -Constructicons vertical - BEP application.
Must have skills :
• Must have experience in Object Oriented Programming ( C++, Java and python, perl and C#) and also XML schemas and web service WSDL.
• Ability to write and execute detailed test cases that exercise all aspects of the system under test
• Knowledge and experience with continuous integration, test driven development in DevOps model and implementation is must.
• Experience with HP Quality Center/ALM ,especially familiar with automated test organization and execution from HPQC.
Highly desired skills :
• Experience with Hadoop big data, cloud foundry and spring framwork is a plus
• Experience with No SQL Database is a plus
• Knowledge of load balancers,network infrastructure is a plus.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...