Compensation: $86,650.00 - $125,760.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Our Client is a growing American manufacturer of precision machined components for the Medical Device, Motorsport, and Analytical Industries:
- Utilizing the latest in engineering
- Producing the best in quality
- Employing the most dedicated, passionate and brightest in their fields
We are looking for CNC Machinists of all levels who are proud of their skills, want to be a member of a well-respected workforce and would like to grow their careers in one of the most advanced shop floors on the East coast. If you have experience in CNC machining, particularly Mazak and Star, we want to hear from you.
- Industry competitive compensation
- Shift differential pay available for 2nd and 3rd shift
- Performance-based bonus program
- Medical, dental, vision & life Insurance
- 401k plan
- PTO & paid holidays
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Relocation Assistance
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Organized, clean multi-taker with ability to operate multiple machines during normal production.
- Identify and properly use different types of tooling such as drills, end mills, reamers and inserts.
- Work from blueprints, drawings and sketches involving the use of standard machine shop mathematics and precision measuring instruments.
- Ensure material is at the machine and that maintenance is performed in a proper and timely manner.
- Be alert and maintain a high level of attention to machine operations.
- Use measuring and inspection equipment to inspect parts accurately to the ten-thousandths, (0.0001), of an inch.
- Maintain a high attention to detail.
- Be held accountable for the accuracy of the end product.
Experience and Skills:
- High School diploma or equivalent experience in mathematics
- At least one to three years (1-3) years CNC machining experience working several machines simultaneously, preferably Mazak Lathes/Machining Centers, Star Swiss style lathes or equivalent
- Experience producing parts once machines are set without support from engineering
- Strong commitment to detail and error-free performance
- Able to work with minimal supervision, both alone and in teams
- Self-starter, reliable and flexible team-player
- Good communication skills
Associated topics: automated, automatic, cad, composite laminator, computer aided design, fabrication, precision, precision machining, programming, smt machine
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...