Vice President of Product
Surfline WaveTrak in Huntington Beach, CA
- Industry: Executive Management - Engineering/Production
- Type: Full Time
As the VP of Product,you are accountable forProduct Management and Product Design at Surfline/Wavetrak.You willmentor a team of killer Product Managers and Designers who are tasked withconcepting,prioritizing anddeliveringproduct experiencesacross all Surfline/Wavetrak brands.This is a critical, high-impact leadership rolecontributing to thefuture success of the company.Ideally you willhave prior experience atsmall to medium companieswhere the core revenue streams are digital consumer SaaS products. Prior experience creating and driving product roadmaps, increasing customer adoption, and collaborating with sales, marketing, and customer success teams is a must.
What You'll Do:
- Refine and drive avision and strategyfora portfolio of products within surf and marine that drives revenue growth.
- Design, recruit, lead, and retaina strong team of Product Managers and Product Designers.
- Develop and evangelize a strong product development culture of continuous testing and data driven decision making.
- Create frameworks and processes to understand customer needs and feedback to drive product decisions.
- Drive product developmentfor a team ofProduct Managers, Product Designers and Engineers.
- Partner with other departments to ensure that product needs are met effectively.
What We're Looking For:
- Proven product management leadership experience.
- Experience managing a portfolio of products and scaling.
- Passion for surfing.
- Deep understanding of SaaS metrics.
- Strong understanding of A/B testing and test driven cultures.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, organize, and execute strategic initiatives.
- Creative, hands-on, and entrepreneurial attitude.
- Track record of leveraging design to create great user experiences.
- Experience working directly with cross-functional leadership and executive teams to collaboratively drive product direction.
- Strong people management and communication skills.
You May Also Have:
- Experience with weather based decision making products.
LinkedIn Profile URL:
In 150 characters or fewer, tell us what makes you unique. Try to be creative and say something that will catch our eye!* 150
Associated topics: design, engineering, manufacture, product, product manager, production, program manager, quality
More Jobs Hiring Near Me!