Company: S.S. White Technologies Inc
Location: 8300 Sheen Dr, St. Petersburg, FL 33709
Job Type: Full-time, Regular
Business Hours: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM, Monday - Friday
Experience Level: 2+ Years of Experience
Salary Range: $11 - $18/hr
Number of Openings: 5
Type of Machines: Hydraulic Press, Grinder, Abrasive Saw, Weld Cutter, Winder
- After intensive training
- set up production machinery to cut flexible shaft
- use small hydraulic presses to attach metal fittings to shafts
- inspect products using micrometer and calipers
- enter results in database
- Associate degree in Engineering or related field and/or trade school equivalent
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Advanced math andcomputer skills required
- At least 2 yearsmechanical assembly experience and/or training or equivalent combination ofeducation and experience
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Must be able to stand for up to eight hours per day
- Ability to move about, bend, stoop, use hands
- Unaided visual acuity or corrected visual acuity should be atleast 20/40 in each eye at infinity (20 feet) with the ability to distinguishcolors
- Must be able to perform repetitive tasks
- Company pays 100% of medical, dental, life, and accident insurance.
Who are we?
Our Company, S.S. White Technologies Inc., is an internationally renowned manufacturer of aerospace, automotive and orthopedic surgical tools. Founded in 1844, we are one of the oldest manufacturing companies in the United States. Our Companys products are displayed in Smithsonian. S.S. White products are used in 98% of aircraft flying today, numerous surgical instruments, cutting edge industrial applications, millions of automobiles, on the space station and have even gone to the moon!We are a privately-owned global company with manufacturing facilities in the US, UK, and India. Today, under the leadership of our President/CEO Rahul Shukla, S.S. White is known as the number one technological leader in the world for flexible shaft products.For more information about our Company and our culture: Coverage about Mr. Rahul Shukla.
We have a reputation for being an innovative, honest and progressive company that deeply cares for its employees. At S.S. White, we believe that our success is a testament to the commitment and excellence of our team. We are a group of hard-working, honest, ethical and fun-loving people. We believe in working hard and playing hard.
Are you the person we are looking for?
Apart from the superb professional qualifications and the outstanding achievements, we are looking for fun-loving people with interesting hobbies. If you think you fit this profile, please write us an email. Tell us why we should hire you. Tell us something interesting about you that is relatively unique, something that shows us you are fun and interesting and an original thinker.
S.S. White is an EEOC compliant employer
Associated topics: assemble, assembler, assembly, installation, reassemble, re assemble