The Spotify Trust & Safety team is dedicated to creating a platform that's safe for users and creators and true to our values.
We are seeking an outstanding Senior Policy Manager to join our growing Trust & Safety team. As a Senior Policy Manager, you will play a key role in how we define, enforce, and communicate our stance on policy issues (e.g. hate content) across ads, podcasts, music, and all other forms of user-generated content.
What you'll do
* Help define the Trust & Safety team structure, departmental goals, and execution strategy.
* Research, draft, implement, and constantly iterate on our policies to ensure that interactions on Spotify reflect our values and that our platform is a safe place for our users and creators.
* Build strong relationships with Operations, Legal, Product, Engineering, Public Policy, and Communication teams in order to identify and understand opportunities to improve policies and enforcement processes.
* Drive internal and external awareness and understanding of our policies and the rationale behind them.
* You will report directly to the Head of Trust & Safety and will work closely with other Managers on the team.
Who you are
* BA/BS degree required.
* 7-10+ years experience drafting, reviewing, and/or enforcing policies for ads, podcasts, music, video, and/or another other form of user-generated content.
* A deep understanding of the online safety trends and landscape, especially issues related free-expression.
* Previous experience handling complex escalations and communicating with leadership during crisis management situations.
* Proven ability to lead multiple projects simultaneously across time-zones.
* Team player with ability to work autonomously.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...