Applications Engineering Sales Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
This employee-oriented, progressive global industrial products manufacturer is hiring a full time, permanent Applications Engineering Sales Manager. The company promotes on-site learning, team building and numerous employee-oriented events. Employees work well together and enjoy it so much that some have been here forty years. Customers are diverse across many industries so the effects of economic downturns are minimized. Employee cost for health insurance is minimal. The company offers a Health Savings Account and 401k Plan with 6% match.
The duties and responsibilities of the successful candidate will include the following:
- Generating leads through prospecting, lists, networking, trade shows, and referrals
- Establishing new customer relationships
- Growing existing customer relationships
- Quoting projects
- Acquiring orders
- Creating sales forecasts
- Creating marketing methods
- Domestic and international travel up to 50% (little to no travel will be in the first year)
The background of the successful candidate should include the following:
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- A Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering, Structural Engineering or equivalent
- A strong background in application engineering for capital equipment
- A solid background with heat processing, thermodynamics, furnaces, ovens or related capital equipment
- Five years of industrial capital equipment sales experience
- An ability to hit the ground running
- Ability to travel up to 50% domestically and internationally (as needed after the first year of employment)
Loading some great jobs for you...