SNC-Lavalin Operations and Maintenance, a division of SNC-Lavalin Group Inc., one of the five largest engineering and constructions companies in the world is seeking dedicated professionals to join our growing team. We provide excellence in transportation services to the public through long-term operations, maintenance and rehabilitation services of large infrastructure assets involving rail transit systems, with a focus on safety, quality, affordability, partnership, communication, and sustainability.
Across the globe, our team members deliver superior service to our clients. Our people are vital to our success, and we build teams that are second to none. We are currently recruiting for proposed business in California and the Northeast region of the USA.
* Could involve Operations and/or Maintenance.
* Different types of structured projects varying in length from 5 to 30 years.
* Varying types of systems, Light Rail, Heavy Rail (subway or Diesel) and Streetcar
* Responsible for the creation and monitoring of all safety policies, rules and guidelines.
* Assist all groups with safety related training.
* Monitors adherence to policies and assist with accident investigations.
* A minimum 10 years of experience required
* Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical or Civil) required
* Rail & transit industry experience preferred
Please be advised that this posting is in reference to a future need and does not reflect any position(s) currently open within SNC-Lavalin or its affiliates. Should you wish to have your details entered into the corporate database to be considered for future projects, please submit your resume to this job posting.
At SNC-Lavalin, we seek to hire individuals with diverse characteristics, backgrounds and perspectives. We strongly believe that world-class talent makes no distinctions based on gender, ethnic or national origin, sexual identity and orientation, age, religion or disability, but enriches itself through these differences.
SNC-Lavalin cares about your privacy. SNC-Lavalin and other subsidiary or affiliated companies of SNC-Lavalin (referred to throughout as \"SNC-Lavalin\") are committed to protecting your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice on our Careers site to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
By submitting your personal information to SNC-Lavalin, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.
Associated topics: constable, environment, hazard, inspector, nursing, sewer system, treatment, wastewater, water, wwtp
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...