Organization: Gas and Power
Business Unit: Oil & Gas
Requisition Number: 242510
Primary Location: United States-New York-Olean
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 5%
Are you ready to become a member of a team that tests highly engineered equipment in a world class testing facility?
As the Test Facilities Engineer, you will oversee the operation and maintenance of the test facility equipment. The facility is comprised of a large boiler plant, multiple cooling towers, steam turbines, centrifugal and reciprocating pumps and compressors. The calibration and development of testing instrumentation will also be overseen by this position. The main focus will be on maintaining and upgrading the equipment used to perform compressor testing. The position will entail leading a team of specialized individuals and coordinating with the test engineering department to create test setups. Along with maintaining the current infrastructure, this position will help in the development of the future state of this testing area.
* Coordinates test maintenance activities and incidents reports and documentation.
* Plans and coordinates daily activities for test operations personnel
* Schedules TPM for test facility equipment(boilers, cooling towers, steam turbines, pumps, electric motors)
* Coordinates with internal and external subvendors to perform facility maintenance and upgrades
* Oversees the calibration of test facility instrumentation
* Organizes and controls the calibrated equipment associated with testing
* Coordinates with test engineering to improve facility setups
* Coordinates development of specialized technical building infrastructure
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
* BS Engineering discipline
* Up to 2 years of experience in related manufacturing industry
* Technical proficiency in related industry
* Work experience with industrial systems, boilers, pumps, cooling towers, measurement instrumentation
* Proficient with Microsoft office, managing projects, TPM, supervising a skilled labor force, good verbal and written communication skills, highly organized.
* ~5% travel
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Associated topics: commercial, community, corporate, director, general manager, housing assistant, lead, manage, superintendent, supervise
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...