Director of Growth - Mobile Games Product
Scopely in Los Angeles, CA
- Industry: Executive Management - Engineering/Production
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $222,950.00 - 222,950.00 / Year*
Are you Director of Growth knowledgeable of about leading mobile growth strategies? Have you scaled a consumer facing mobile application to millions of daily users? Are you a Director of Growth who has a passion for mobile games?
Scopely is the leading mobile free-to-play publisher in Los Angeles, CA. We have a network of over 125 million users and ten consecutive #1 titles, including: Walking Dead: Road to Survival, YAHTZEE with Buddies, WWE: Champions, Wheel of Fortune: Free Play, and Star Trek: Fleet Command. We ve built a world-class monetization and distribution platform to publish genre-defining hit games for casual and hard-core gamers. Forbes has named us the 2nd fasted growing tech company.
We re looking for a Director of Growth who will be responsible for executing a product-centered strategy that will drive sustainable active player growth year-over-year. You will be a champion for player experience and drive KPIs of higher loyalty, improved word-of-mouth, and exceptional review scores on the App Store. This Director of Growth, will work cross-functionally to align on overall funnel goals and investments in player acquisition that amplify the product growth initiatives.
The ideal candidate for the Director of Growth will have a high analytical drive and ability to assess and deliver on KPIs. Furthermore, a natural bias to constantly experiment and optimize player conversation funnels, and identify distinct features that can improve consumer interest and engagement in the competitive market. You will report directly to the General Manager of the game team, with indirect reporting lines to the VP of Growth.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Lead a cross functional team, including: product marketing, user acquisition, player research, customer support, community, and VIP Experience.
- Develop and manage marketing, user acquisition, and research budgets to drive efficient user acquisition and effective marketing / tentpole campaigns.
- Own strategy and execution of programs driving awareness through paid advertising, retail visibility, word of mouth, and vitality.
- Define marketing creative strategies and partner with brand & consumer marketing teams to deliver world-class creative that drives user acquisition activity and tentpole campaigns.
- Manage the optimization of the acquisition funnel through continuous testing
- Define the community management, customer support, and VIP strategy and ensure that player sentiment and consumer needs are appropriately considered and prioritized in roadmap and performance strategy
- Partner with cross-functional leaders to influence how we live operate our games, identify new features, maximize App Store visibility, and develop growth-oriented campaigns and content that our players will love
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- 7+ years of product strategy experience for a consumer facing product, preferably for mobile or mobile games
- 5+ years of experience in driving and executing growth initiatives
- Strong understanding of the mobile ecosystem, including the Apple and Google App Store
- Knowledge of growth marketing including: paid, organic, and ASO (App Store Optimization)
- Ability to take a holistic approach to product strategy through consumer insights, user acquisition strategy, user life-cycle management, and brand positioning
- Bachelors degree with a strong preference for candidates with an advanced degree, such as: Masters of Science or MBA
Associated topics: design, engineering, manufacture, product, product manager, production, program manager, quality
* Estimated salary
More Jobs Hiring Near Me!