PK Scientist/Senior PK Scientist
SciPro in Downey, CA
- Industry: Scientific Research - Health/Medicine/Pharmacology
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $103,730.00 - 157,700.00 / Year*
PK Scientist and/or PK Senior Scientist
My Key Client, using novel approaches in treatment within Oncology and the Rare Disease space, are looking for a strong PK Scientist to join their team! Their success has caused massive growth and looking to hit some major milestones for 2020. The PK Scientist will be working alongside the Director of Clinical Pharmacology to support the trajctory of their clinical and non-clinical drug development pipeline.
About The Role
My client, based in San Francisco, is looking for an experienced PK Scientist to support the design and data analysis within the clinical study. Along with collaborating with cross-functional departments and preparing/contributing to scientific documents for their drug indications.
The Role Requirements
- Experience in WinnonLin for analysis
- An advanced degree (Pharm D, PhD) or a BS/MS with in Pharmacolog/Biology with related 1-2 + years of industry experience.
- Experience in small molecules, drug development and pharmacokinetics.
- Hold strong communciational skills, team collaboration and assist the the team and have a keen eye for detail.
** At this time my client cannot sponsor/transfer any work visas **
If you are, or know anyone within your network that matches the requirements underlined in this description and you think you have what it takes to join this fantastic organization then please either send your application in response to this advert or alternatively send your CV and cover letter directly to .
Associated topics: aseptic technique, biopharma, clinical, diet, immunology, microbiological, nutrition, pharmacology, toxicologist, virus
* Estimated salary
More Jobs Hiring Near Me!