Schneider Electric? creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: . Great people make Schneider Electric a great company. What do you get to do in this position?
1. Build and Modify Electronic Prototype Boards.
2. Create Test Fixtures and support Hardware Development Engineers in all
aspects of development.
3. Test and Debug Prototype Hardware.
4. Write Engineering Release and Change notices.
5. Work with manufacturing engineers to create test procedures for new hardware.
6. Maintain test equipment. Qualifications This job might be for you if:
1. Three years experience as an Electronics Technician.
2. Excellent soldering skills working on SMT circuitry.
3. Working knowledge of IPC-a-610 workmanship requirements.
4. Ability to read complex schematics and work from engineering mark-ups.
5. Experience with lab test equipment including oscilloscopes, data acquisition
systems, function generators, frequency counters, etc.
6. Computer skills including schematic capture tools and Microsoft office.
7. Ability to multitask and work independently on several projects at once.
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: . Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Associated topics: compliance, h/w test, h/w test engineer, hardware test engineer, prove, qa, quality assurance, test engineer, test hardware, verify