SW Engineering Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
SW Engineering ManagerCedar Rapids, IAApply NowSW Engineering ManagerCedar Rapids, IASW Engineering Manager Cedar Rapids, IA
Saige Partners is seeking a Software Engineering Manager for one of our client's who is a leader in transportation technology service in the Cedar Rapids, IA area. The Software Engineering Manager is responsible for managing and overseeing the design and development for our client's software products.
The ideal candidate is one who has the ability to lead and strives to build a culture that values innovation, quality, and customer satisfaction.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Advocate for development process, engineering best practices, customer experience, quality, and team culture.
- Direct the work efforts of client's software teams.
- Manage subordinate staff in the day-to-day performance of their jobs.
- Ensure project goals and schedules are met while adhering to processes and best practices.
- Mentor team members for career growth and personal development.
- Other duties as assigned.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or engineering, or relevant field preferred.
- 10+ years' experience in software development for web services
- Team management or tech lead experience, with a track record of effectively leading project teams in an agile environment
Loading some great jobs for you...