Value Added Operator - 2nd shift
Compensation: $88,470.00 - $136,500.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Join global leaders in engineered materials to power, protect and connect our world with Rogers Corporation. At Rogers Corporation, we’re changing how the world uses technology. We develop innovative specialty materials and components that enable technology in a wide array of high-growth markets. Our customers demand high performance and reliability, so we are always looking for people who enjoy a challenge, make things happen and get results. Integrity is at the heart of how we work. We excel at building enduring relationships that foster trust between our colleagues and our business partners. We work creatively and cross-functionally, making a rewarding environment. To grow with a global, results-oriented company, explore our latest job listings. Summary/Objective:
Rogers Corporation is seeking a Value-Added Operator who will be responsible for the operation of the machine located in the value/added production area. Essential Functions:
- Set-up, operate and troubleshoot the equipment to assure safe, efficient production of materials.
- Perform visual inspection/measurement/testing (as required) in accordance with established procedures.
- Accurately record production data into the computer database.
- Work with engineering and production on continuous improvement/Six Sigma projects as needed.
- Communicate with various departments regarding product quality issues, material availability and processing issues.
- Maintain safe work environment (5S), minor maintenance on the equipment and area clean-up.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Required Education and Experience:
Required Skills and Abilities:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent mechanical aptitude
- Minimum 2-years general manufacturing experience (with Rogers or another company)
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Attention to detail
- General computer skills
- Must be able to lift 70 pounds
- Good communication skills
Why work for Rogers
- 2-4 years general manufacturing experience
- Machinery operating experience
With an outstanding work environment, vast developmental opportunities, and a top-notch benefit package, we empower employees with a culture of excellence. Come join a winning team! Rogers Corporation provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups. How You Can Apply for this Position
Visit us at: www.rogerscorp.com/careers to apply! About Rogers Corporation:
Rogers Corporation (NYSE:ROG) is a global leader in engineered materials to power, protect and connect our world. With more than 180 years of materials science and engineering experience, Rogers delivers high performance solutions that enable Advanced Connectivity and Advanced Mobility, as well as other technologies where reliability is critical. Rogers delivers Power Electronics Solutions for energy-efficient motor drives, vehicle electrification and alternative energy; Elastomeric Materials Solutions for sealing, vibration management, and impact protection in mobile devices, transportation interiors, industrial equipment and performance apparel; and Advanced Connectivity Solutions for wireless infrastructure, automotive safety and radar systems. Headquartered in Arizona (USA), Rogers operates manufacturing facilities in the United States, China, Germany, Belgium, Hungary, and South Korea, with joint ventures and sales offices worldwide. For more information, visit www.rogerscorp.com.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...