Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Project Management Support
- Responsible to act as liaison between the PPL (Plant Project Leader) and various functions within the plant, including but not limited to Logistics (LOP/LOI/LOM), Manufacturing Engineering (MFE), Industrialization (TEF), Quality (QMM/QMC), and Supplier Quality (PQA, PMQ).
- Special Build Meetings :
o Attend and support follow up on Special Build Notices with the PPL to ensure activities are staying on-track within the project team. The Intern is empowered to follow up and request status updates. If risks are identified, PPL is to be notified immediately for escalation.
o Support alignment with Sample Coordination Team for organizing necessary material required for a Special Build event in production.
o Coordinate with Production Supervisors to ensure Trial Orders are initiated for special builds (as necessary) with support from the PPL.
o Coordination with the Production Planners to ensure the line is made available on the date(s) of the special build.
- Engineering Change Tracking:
o Support monitoring and communication of new ECR requests in Axalant to the responsible PPL.?
? Log all ECR?s for PPL projects into a central ECR Log with description of change, project, close date target and actual close date.
? For ECRs in implementation, work with PPL and LOP to schedule necessary breakpoints.
- PPL Project Timing Support
o Support follow up of open tasks for projects which require follow up from other departments per request of PPL.?
o Follow up on documentation status* with the necessary team members per request of PPL. Such documentation follow up include but are not limited to:
? MAE preparation from TEF
? Pre-Acceptance, Internal Acceptance, and Final Acceptance documentation (TEF, MFE, HSE, QMM) acc. to process 8.6.1.
? PFMEA Line Walk and PFMEA Coversheet
? Production Control Plans
? Quality Work Instructions
? Standardized Work Instructions
Other duties as assigned by department Manager.
- Focus of study in Engineering or Business Management, preferably focused on Production Management or Project Management.
- Preferred Internship availability for 6 months working 3-4 days / week
- Willingness to learn and follow processes / instructions
- Ability to multi-task many project requirements and tasks in parallel
- Ability to ready technical documents and understand requirements.
- Ability to track their open tasks and work diligently without direct supervision.?
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Proficient using Microsoft Office suite (Project, Excel, Word, Outlook, etc)
- Ability to lift up to 35lbs
Robert Bosch Automotive Steering, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
FIRST Robotics?(For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
AWIM?(A World In Motion)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Loading some great jobs for you...