- $116,835.00 -184,780.00/year*
:REsurety is a mission-driven organization solving the challenge of resource intermittency for renewable energy. We work in partnership with the world s leading energy and risk management providers to enable renewable energy consumers and producers to manage the fuel risk of the future: the weather. As a high-growth, profitable company that has already supported over 5,000 MW of clean energy transactions, we are a small team making a big impact! Our culture is open and collaborative. We expect excellence from our team members and reward it with high ownership and flexibility. If you re a high-achiever with a passion for clean energy, then we look forward to receiving your application. Position Overview
:As a Fall Analyst on the Valuation and Risk Analytics team, you will support analysis of client data and assist in product delivery.Key Responsibilities
- Analyze and understand electricity market and meteorological data
- Continue the advancement of REsurety s wind/solar resource assessment capabilities
- Support the evaluation and structuring of hedging contracts
- Execute quality control checks of data critical to business processes
- Major in atmospheric science, math/physics, engineering, or a related field
- Self-motivated & detail-oriented: capable of executing complex analyses with little oversight
- A passion for driving down the cost of energy from renewable sources
- Experience working with meteorological data and power curves
- Experience with wind and solar industry tools (Windographer, WAsP, PVsyst, etc.)
- Experience with the R language (secondary preference for MATLAB/Python)
- Commitment: Up to 40 hours/week for a 10-week period
REsurety, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Associated topics: adapter, bsee, dsp, electrical, energy, lighting, msee, signal processing, wind, wiring
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...