IMMEDIATE NEED FOR A MUNICIPAL PROJECT ENGINEER FOR A GREAT CLIENT IN THE FLANDERS NJ AREA. APPLY NOW FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!
Examples of work/duties:
- Actively manages project scope, schedule and budget. Serves as the primary client liaison to bring the schedule, budgets and scope of work to successful completion and to the client's satisfaction.
- Performs technical discipline tasks including research, reports, design, specifications and plan preparation to ensure the most efficient and cost-effective execution of assigned projects.
- Develops project scope and fee quotations and assists in the organization and preparation of proposals and contracts.
- Keeps informed of new developments and requirements affecting the organization and projects.
- Develops standards and guidelines.
- Responsible for maintaining licensure and keeping up with industry standards and software.
- Possess a valid driver's license.
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate area of study.
- PE preferred, or on career track with ability to obtain professional registration within 2 years.
- 5-8 Years of relevant experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD preferred.
#LI-AW1* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...