PSC is a leading life sciences consulting and IT services company. For over 19 years we have been engaged in providing project, process, IT, engineering and validation support to top-tier pharmaceutical and biotech companies. We are seeking Validation Engineers with experience developing master plans, preparing protocols, analyzing test results, and preparing technical reports.
We are seeking Validation Engineers with experience qualifying manufacturing equipment to start ASAP.
- Responsible for performing the validation of equipment, cleanrooms, fill lines, utility systems, facilities, processes and/or automation systems for projects. This includes developing validation master plans with minimum supervision, preparing protocols independently, analyzing test results, and preparing technical reports.
- Contributes directly to the completion of validation projects through the development of validation schedules, master plans, validation protocols and reports for systems that may be complex in nature, to support clinical and commercial manufacturing.
- Coordinates validation activities with, and seeks team supports from, Validation, Development, Manufacturing, Engineering, Quality, third Parties, and other groups on validation projects to ensure validation projects are carried out on time and on budget.
- Coordinates the activities of assigned validation and contract personnel and ensures the quality of completed work.
- Reviews protocols, reports and data tables generated by peers and contract personnel.Represents the department on cross-functional project teams.