- Proteus Technologies
- $92,010.00 -134,290.00/year*
For over 60 years, Parsons has been committed to environmental sustainability, conservation, and restoration. We have developed and tested all types of remediation methods, honing our ability to provide the most effective methods to clean up contaminated soil, water and air! If you are passionate about cleaning up the environment, and want to work with a team of experts to produce a cleaner and safer world, this is the position for you!
We are looking for a great leader to manage and deliver complex environmental projects in the Northeast region of the US. In this role, you will provide direction and management for medium-sized projects, and ensure on-schedule completion within or below budget in accordance with contractual obligations. At Parsons, our Sr. PM's are very technically hands on, get involved in the design of the project, and are responsible for the scope development, scope management and commercial performance of the project to meet project goals and objectives. You will be the primary interface to the client and must have experience integrating engineering/technical aspects of the project and experience to handle procurement and construction and remediation activities.
You will have the option to work from multiple locations in the US Eastern region of the United States. (MA, NY, NJ, DE, VT, CT, PA, MD, DC, VA). Candidate can work out of a nearby Parsons office or from home, but must be willing to travel to project sites as required to support clients and programs.
Typically, projects could involve various types of remediation, including Insitu related technologies, excavation and reconstruction, landfill and geotechnical related design/analysis, hazardous waste characterization, Phase I, II and III site investigations, sediment removal, slope stabilization, just to name a view!
* Experience in preparing correspondence, written reports, presentations, for the Government and in briefing tenants and senior personnel.
* Scheduling and coordination of project interactions.
* Ability to manage inter-disciplinary teams of professionals.
* Ability to integrate competing and/or conflicting elements into the planning and execution processes so that project requirements flow smoothly.
* Mobilizes company resources to create project teams capable of completing effective, quality work.
* Acts as the Company representative with the client and selected subcontractors during the program execution. Negotiates changes to the scope of work with the client as needed.
* May participate in negotiations with regulatory agencies and in public meetings in support of clients.
* Oversees establishment of Project Execution Plan, Health and Safety Plan, Quality Assurance/Quality Control Plan, and other documents as required.
* Establishes the program requirements for all areas of the project and monitors the draft and final deliverables for adherence to these criteria. Responsible for the development and distribution of a one to two-page description of the project to all members of the project team for reference.
* Works with other managers, project engineers, and discipline leads to develop budgets, schedules, and plans for the various elements of a project. Ensures that the project meets or exceeds goals established in these plans.
* Promotes technical and commercial excellence on the project through application of Quality Assurance processes. Monitors and reports to management on the progress of all project activity within the program, including significant milestones, and any conditions, which would affect project cost or schedule.
* 4-year degree in Project Management or Civil Engineering related technical/business field
* 15+ years of related engineering management or Project Management experience on large scale environmental programs
* Broad background in Environmental Remediation required (Experience with Insitu related technologies, excavation and reconstruction, landfill and geotechnical related design/analysis, hazardous waste characterization, Phase I, II and III site investigations, sediment removal, slope stabilization),
* Incumbent should have a broad general technical and business background with the ability to manage clients, and complex projects.
* Professional registration may also be required.
* Incumbent must meet Parsons' project management certification requirements. Proven ability to perform in a management capacity, excellent written and oral communications
Ready for action? We're looking for the kind of people who see this opportunity and don't hesitate to act. Parsons is a leader in the world of Technical Services and Engineering. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who have proven experience tackling some of the greatest challenges. Take your next step and apply today.
Parsons is a digitally enabled solutions provider focused on the defense, security, and infrastructure markets. With nearly 75 years of experience, Parsons is uniquely qualified to deliver cyber/converged security, technology-based intellectual property, and other innovative services to federal, regional, and local government agencies, as well as to private industrial customers worldwide.
Parsons is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran/LGBT.
For more about Parsons, visit parsons.com and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...