- Proteus Technologies
- $92,010.00 -134,290.00/year*
Associate Bridge Engineer - Boston
Ready to work with a company that has worked on over 4000 bridge projects worldwide? Our teams in Boston support projects in Boston, Connecticut and NY. We are looking for a recent Structural or civil graduate, with a desire to work on diverse projects with an eye for details! You will produce designs for both concrete and steel structures for Bridge projects, that may include reconstruction, rehabilitation of current bridges or designs for new bridges. We work on all types of bridges including single span bridges, long span bridges, railroad bridges, pedestrian bridges, movable bridges, and suspension bridges.
In this role, you will be working on multiple bridge design and inspection projects where you will review and prepare drawings for field uses, develop analysis models and perform design calculations, perform quantity and cost estimates, develop specifications, review construction submittals, conduct site visits, and perform technical analysis.
* Completes a variety of assignments such as drawings, specifications, and other materials suitable for procurement and construction purposes, utilizing CAE/CAD as applicable.
* Prepares standard engineering computations, material quantity takeoffs, estimates, survey coordination and structural designs of various types of bridges for road & highway infrastructure
* Reviews and prepares specifications, data sheets, and other construction documents.
* Provides input and technical guidance to CAD Designer/Drafters, and Designers
* Coordinate with other Engineers working on the same project.
* Performs site visits and inspections, and prepares inspection reports.
* 4-year degree in Civil Engineering (with Structure/ Bridge Engineering focused).
* 0-3 years of related work experience with bridges and infrastructures.
* Engineer-in-Training (EIT) Certificate is preferred.
* Experience with steel, concrete structures design is desirable.
* Modeling and analysis experience with SAP2000, CSiBridge or similar other software programs, is desirable.
* Experience utilizing AutoCAD/ Microstation software, is desirable
Ready for action? We're looking for the kind of people who see this opportunity and don't hesitate to act. Parsons is a leader in the world of Technical Services and Engineering. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who have proven experience tackling some of the greatest challenges. Take your next step and apply today.
Parsons is a digitally enabled solutions provider focused on the defense, security, and infrastructure markets. With nearly 75 years of experience, Parsons is uniquely qualified to deliver cyber/converged security, technology-based intellectual property, and other innovative services to federal, regional, and local government agencies, as well as to private industrial customers worldwide.
Parsons is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran/LGBT.
For more about Parsons, visit parsons.com and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Associated topics: building code, civil, concrete, construction, draft, draw, infrastructure, remediation, structural analysis, traffic
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...