Environmental Scientist PhD
Compensation: $84,800.00 - $130,390.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Scientific Research
Loading some great jobs for you...
Are you a Ph.D. level environmental scientist interested in working in at Procter & Gamble? We need you to work in Environmental Stewardship and Sustainability (ESS) as part of our Global Product Stewardship (GPS) organization located at Procter & Gamble's research and business centers in and around Cincinnati, Ohio!
Requirements (skills / experiences):
* PhD in environmental engineering or closely related field (with or without post-doctoral experience) with in-depth knowledge in the assessment of environmental fate of chemicals in the environment.
* Working knowledge in allied fields such as environmental chemistry and toxicology, fate and exposure, modeling, and analytical chemistry is beneficial.
* We are particularly interested in you if you have chemical and biological laboratory experience with particular focus on evaluating the fate of chemicals in the environment. Experience in aspects of biodegradation testing and sorption analysis would be highly desirable!
* Leadership experience in using environmental science expertise for complex environmental risk assessment of chemicals in an industrial, government, and/or academic setting.
* Strong communication and partnership skills to enable flawless collaboration with customers and partners inside and outside the Company.
* Join a team of environmental scientists passionate about fate and exposure assessment of consumer and personal care product ingredients that demonstrate laboratory, field, and modeling capabilities.
We produce globally recognized brands, and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always, Ariel, Gillette, Head & Shoulders, Herbal Essences, Oral-B, Pampers, Pantene, Tampax and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide. Visit to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we're committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being 'in touch' so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world's consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Associated topics: conservation, environmental, environmental science, epa, farm, ocean, sustainable, waste, water, wetlands
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...