Pivotal Placement Services in Los Angeles, CA
- Industry: Scientific Research - Health/Medicine/Pharmacology
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $103,730.00 - 157,700.00 / Year*
This is an exciting opportunity to join a global leader in diagnostic imaging equipment. We are looking for a Clinical Scientist or Medical Physicist whose strength is in clinical research and education to join our team of clinical and technical experts. Utilizing your vast knowledge, you will provide evidence based validation and presentation of our equipment. You will manage significant client relationships and be responsible for 30% nationwide travel. This opportunity will positively impact clinical care and ultimately the needs of our patients.
- 3 years working experience as a Medical Physicist, Scientist, or MD in physics or research setting.
- 5 years clinical teaching experience as company representative OR university.
- PhD, MD, or equivalent degree in medical imaging physics, engineering, or science.
- Health/ Dental/ Vision
- 401k plus employer contribution
- FSA plan
- Disability and Life insurance
- Wellness Program
- Paid Vacations
- 130k + 20% Bonus
Who We Are
Headquartered in Central Florida, Pivotal Placement Services is a full-service national workforce solutions firm that specializes in placing healthcare professionals from staff to leadership with both clinical and non-clinical employers. Our Comprehensive and Customer Focused Workforce Solutions include, Right-to-Hire Contract Staffing, Direct Placement, and Managed Service Provider (MSP) / Vendor Managed Services (VMS) engagements nationally. Pivotal Placement Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Associated topics: antibody, cytometry, diet, dietician, histotechnologist, immuno oncology, immunoassay, injury, nutrition, protein
* Estimated salary
More Jobs Hiring Near Me!