PharPoint Research in Raleigh, NC
- Industry: Scientific Research - Biology/Bioengineering
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $82,710.00 - 127,170.00 / Year*
Are you looking for a meaningful career in the clinical research industry and passionate about improving world health? PharPoint Research, an award-winning Clinical Research Organization (CRO), is looking for talented Biostatisticians at all levels to join our team. Our Biostatisticians are critical to our team and serve as statistical professionals in analyzing the results of clinical trials and summarizing results.
- Understands and complies with all company policies and standard operating procedures.
- Applies knowledge of basic and complex statistical design, analysis, and programming techniques utilized in clinical research.
- Maintains a professional working relationship with sponsors, collaborating associate, and vendor personnel.
- Successfully represents Biostatistics section and company in a multi-disciplinary setting, such as project teams, project meetings, client meetings/presentations.
- Effective oral and written communication of statistical concepts and results.
- Develops and reviews statistical analysis plans based on study specific documents and sound statistical methodology.
- Develops, maintains, and produces statistical programs and specifications used in creating analysis datasets, tables, listings, and figures.
- Ensures the efficiency, quality, and integrity of data reporting and project activities executed.
- Maintains awareness of project budgets and tasks, and effectively communicates the status of such tasks to administrative and project management.
- Interacts with internal project team and supervisor to identify project priorities and communicate such activities and associated timelines to section management.
- Attends related continuing education programs, professional meetings, and the Company career development activities sponsored by or approved by Company.
- Master's degree (M.A./M.S.) or equivalent in Biostatistics or related field.
- Minimum 1 year of relevant work experience; experience within a CRO preferred.
- Knowledge of the drug development process and FDA and ICH Guidelines required.
- Knowledge of basic statistical design, analysis, and programming techniques utilized in clinical research required.
- Effective oral and written communication of statistical concepts and results required.
- Knowledge of one or more statistical software packages used to conduct statistical analyses required.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to interface with stakeholders at all levels.
Associated topics: aseptic, bacteria, bioinformatics, biology, biostatistics, biotechnology, genome, metabolism, pathophysiology, protein
* Estimated salary
More Jobs Hiring Near Me!