Corporate Quality Director
Paycom in Caldwell, ID
- Industry: Executive Management - Engineering/Production
- Type: Full Time
Caldwell Manufacturing-Corporate - Rochester, NY
Position Type Full Time
4 Year Degree
Travel Percentage Up to 25%
Job Shift 1st shift
Job Category Management
The Corporate Quality Director position will be responsible for the company?s total quality strategy and execution. This includes quality processes and procedures within each department of the company as a cross functional integrated strategy including: Quality Assurance Systems, Certifications, Process and Procedures. Also including: Product Reliability starting at the design, sourcing, inspection, manufacturing through the commercial transaction phase. This position will interface with our core customers, suppliers and other partners for improvement strategy implementation, problem solving and issue resolution.
Essential Job Functions and Accountabilities
- Prevention vs. reaction philosophy.
- Single point of ownership and delegation for Strategic implementation of the corporate quality systems within plants and departments.
- Commonality and consistency across all plants, ensuring quality standards are met through, end to end, from new product design through post sales product support.?
- Improve work methods and operating procedures.
- Assure quality processes and strategies are being followed and adhered to by the key organizational leaders such as design engineering, manufacturing engineering, operations, sourcing, supply chain, customer service and sales.
- Develop and track key metrics.
- Identify and implement quality improvement projects.
- Assure proper technologies and platforms are in place or identified/recommended for implementation.
- Own the compliance platform and assurance for standards set by AMMA and other industry market and product specifiers.
- Support sourcing and supply chain: QA Inspection process and procedures, supplier performance reporting and management tools, sourcing and qualification process management, international QA Engineering insource or outsource implementation.
- Proactive with Customers: First point of contact for customer issues
- Improve and assure documented procedures.
- Value Added Value Engineering: leadership and participation.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Management experience with a team of Quality Engineers and Technicians.
- ISO and/or Six Sigma implementation experience a plus.
- Experience with test and measurement equipment and processes.
- Strong SPC, Process Capability, GD&T and Metrology skills desired.
Educational & Certification
- 5 - 10 years of progressive quality engineering/quality systems management experience in a mechanical focused manufacturing environment.
- Bachelor?s Degree in Quality Engineering, Industrial Engineering, or other engineering discipline or a related technical field.
Associated topics: design, engineering, manufacture, product, product manager, production, program manager, quality
More Jobs Hiring Near Me!