Compensation: $100,320.00 - $153,190.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Benefits starts after only 30 days of hire. Medical plan includes Vision. Free teledoctor and telecounseling $5 doctor visit copay (first 2 visits) $5 generic prescription copay Metlife Dental Plan, plus Vacation Pay and Holiday Pay
Do you like to work with your hands handling components for automotive, aerospace, medical, general industrial or oil and gas manufactures? Come start a career with Onin Staffing as a furnace operator trainee, treating metal components with heat for durability and reliability. This very active position includes loading and unloading incoming components while learning to operate heat treatment furnaces. In addition you will:
- Control and monitoring heat treat furnaces and following written procedures on shop orders.
- Prepares work for processing; load and unloads furnaces, bins, fixtures, baskets, etc.
- Bring any irregularity to supervisor’s attention
- Promote safety and good housekeeping practices
- This position will allows for cross training and development of additional skills
We are seeking candidates with the following qualifications:
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- Education – High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience in heat treating preferred, but not required.
- May be required to work overtime or any shift, including weekends
- Knowledge and hands on experience of computer applications including Microsoft Office and databases is preferred but not required.
- Must be able to work in a standing position for extended periods of time in an office/industrial environment.
- Ability to bend, pull, stoop and reach to perform functions
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Loading some great jobs for you...