United States-Utah-ClearfieldUS Citizenship Required for this Position:
Relocation assistance may be availableClearance Type:
Northrop Grumman Innovation Systems designs, builds and delivers Commercial aerospace structures, to customers around the world. Our main product at the ACCE facility is advanced aerospace composite structures.
Northrop Grumman is currently seeking a Sr. Principal Mission AssuranceEngineer
to provide support to our FCC COE Quality Team
.Role description & Responsibilities:
Candidate will work in an industrial environment and support solving complex engineering problems. Will effectively interact with design engineering, Operations team and provide support to Materials and Process experts, Process engineering, and Tool Design as required.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Routinely coordinates technical issues with various program teams and customers.
- Qualified candidate must have excellent computer and communication skills. They should be a great problem solver and critical thinker. They should also be a self starter and independent worker and have the ability to Multi task
Emphasis in coursework or prior experience in the following areas required:
- Application of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (ANSI/AMSE Y14.5)
- Composite Manufacturing Experience
- Root Cause Analysis
- Strong knowledge of MRB (Material Review Board) standards.
- Strong understanding of (Lean) principles with experience leading and implementing significant improvements.
- Engineering Design, Design of Experiments, Quality Engineering and Statistics
- Microsoft Office Suite
Candidate should have experience in the following areas:
QualificationsEducation & Experience Requirements:
- Traceability / Data Organization
- High Volume flow lines
- Composite Structures
- Project Management Skills
- ISO / AS Standards
- BS degree - Classical Engineering Degree
- 5 years experience with BS or 3 Year with MS
- Demonstrated leadership
- Demonstrated Internal / External Customer Interface
Quality and Lean certifications
QCMR (Quality Control Material Review) authority or history of authority
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO
. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Associated topics: ansys, assembly, autocad, boiler, brakes, bsme, chassis, mechanical engineer, msme, solidworks