Salesforce Deployment Engineer
Employment Type: Full-Time
Net2Source Inc. is one of the fastest growing Global Workforce Solutions company with a growth of 100% YoY for last consecutive 3 years with over 2200+ employees globally and 30 locations in US and operations in 20 countries. * The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Net2Source is headquartered at NJ, USA. We offer a wide gamut of consulting solutions customized to our 450+ clients ranging from Fortune 500/1000 to Start-ups across various verticals like Technology, Banking, Financial Services, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Oil & Gas, Energy, Retail, Telecom, Utilities, Manufacturing, Aerospace & Defense and Engineering. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the U.S. and this may be your opportunity to join us! Want to read more about Net2Source? Visit us at www.net2source.com
Position Title:Salesforce Deployment Engineer
Location:Charlotte, NC or Fremont, CA
Duration: 6 months
- Responsible for Salesforce deployments using tools like VSCode, Autorabit, Jenkins or Change sets.
- Automate the deployments to Salesforce release environments (DevOrgs, Sandboxes Production) using AutoRABIT.
- Be able to work independently to support all Salesforce applications on deployments.
- 5+ years application development and implementation experience.
- Candidate should have previous knowledge in Salesforce and deployment patterns for enterprise platforms.
- Expertise in setting up CI/CD practice is highly desirable.
- Excellent Troubleshooting skills with Salesforce deployment failures.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities. Willingness to learning new tools like DX.
Office: (201) 340-8700 x 548 | Cell: (201) 778-5992 | Fax: (201) 221-8131| Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fast Facts about Net2Source:
Inception in 2007, privately held, Debt free
2200+ employees globally
375+ In- house Team of Sales, Account Management and Recruitment with coast to coast COE.
30 offices in US and 50+ Offices globally
Operations in 20 countries (US, Canada, Mexico, APAC, UK, UAE, Europe, Latin America, Japan, Australia)
Awards and Accolades:
- 2018 Fastest Growing IT Staffing Firm in North America by Staffing Industry Analysts
- 2018 Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America as a 5 times consecutive honoree Inc. 5000
- 2018 - Spirit of Alliance Award by Agile1
- 2018 - 40 Under 40 Leadership Awards by Triangle Business Journal
- 2018 Fastest 50 by NJBIZ
- 2018 TechServe Excellence Award (IT and Engineering Staffing)
- 2018 Best of the Best Platinum Award by Agile1
- 2018 40 Under 40 Award Winner by Staffing Industry Analysts
- 2018 CEO World Gold Award by SVUS
- 2017 Best of the Best Gold Award by Agile1
Loading some great jobs for you...