Senior Data Scientist (Fayetteville)
Compensation: $71,700.00 - $122,380.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Loading some great jobs for you...
MMS is an award-winning, data-focused CRO that supports the pharmaceutical and biotech industries with a proven, scientific approach to complex trial data and regulatory submission challenges. Strong industry experience and a data-driven approach to drug development make MMS a valuable CRO partner, creating compelling submissions that meet rigorous regulatory standards. With a global footprint across four continents, MMS maintains a 97 percent customer satisfaction rating and was named as the Best Global Biotech CRO in the 2018 International Life Sciences Awards. For more information, visit www.mmsholdings.com or follow MMS on LinkedIn .
- Responsible for key activities and deliverables from pre-discovery to proposal generation, delivery and value realization
- Educate stakeholders on Data Science methodology to supports the development of appropriate goals and objectives
- Responsible for conducting peer reviews, validation steps for others within the team
- Strong knowledge of the key technical and non-technical roles needed to support Data Science project end-to-end.
- Strong project management knowledge
- Understanding of Data Science solution architectures, databases, programming tools and visualization technologies
- Strong experience with key programming and visualization tools (like Java, R, Julia and Power BI)
- Strong knowledge of data structures, data sources, and data engineering tools and techniques
- Provide guidance on the decision to choose best-fit data science methodology (statistics, machine learning, optimization, simulation) given the data and applications to achieve goals and objectives
- Ability to engage with Stakeholders throughout the project
- Support the effort to determine stakeholders' needs and ensures business value is realized
- Regularly communicate, advise, and collaborate with project manager
- Support deployment teams to deliver decision support visualizations and dashboards
- Bachelors in Engineering, Statistics or Computer Science with 5 or more years' related work experience or a Master's degree with typically 3 or more years' or a PhD degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Understanding of CROs and/ or Health Systems and scientific & clinical data/terminology, & the drug development process
- Experience in preparing, correcting, modifying and analyzing data sets using complex analytic techniques and statistical methodology
- Ability to develop R scripts for data manipulation and graphics
- Ability to develop SVG diagrams with D3
- Moderate experience with machine learning and natural language processing
- Good communication skills and wiliness to work with others to clearly understand needs and solve problems
- Ability to develop processes and standard work
- A tolerance for organizational complexity and work collaboratively
- In-depth understanding of database structure principles
- Proven work experience as a Data Architect, Data Scientist, Data Analyst or similar role
Associated topics: data architect, data engineer, data management, data scientist, data warehousing, hbase, mongo database administrator, sql, sybase, teradata
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...