Loading some great jobs for you...
Microsoft envisions a world where passionate innovators come to collaborate, envisioning what can be and taking their careers places they simply couldn’t anywhere else. This is a world of more possibilities, more innovation, more openness, and limitless thinking – a cloud-enabled world.
Our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. We have a unique capability to harmonize the needs of both individuals and organizations. We care deeply about taking our ideals and vision global and making a difference in lives and organizations in all corners of the planet.
Do you always strive to learn? Are you insatiably curious and do you lean into uncertainty, take risks, and learn quickly from your mistakes? Do you share and build on other’s ideas, because we are better together? Do you stand in awe of what humans dare to achieve, and are you motivated every day to empower others to do more and achieve more through our technology and innovation? Are you ready to join the team that is at the leading edge of Innovation at Microsoft? Then come to Microsoft - Together we make a difference.
To learn more about Microsoft’s mission, please visit: https://careers.microsoft.com/mission-culture
Check out all our products at: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us
Data, Artificial Intelligence (AI), & IoT is one of the most strategic & fastest growing businesses worldwide at Microsoft. In fact, Data, AI, & IoT represents a massive $138B market opportunity with 80%+ of it coming from on-premise through 2020 ($64B) and Data, AI, & IoT cloud services representing the remainder ($74B). Given our mission to build THE hyper growth business for the company, there’s never been a more exciting & compelling time to be a part of the Data, AI, & IoT business at Microsoft!
We’re looking for an exceptional leader, sales execution driver, and cross-team collaborator to accelerate and grow the sales of our Azure CosmosDB and related Azure Data offerings with a focus on modernizing competitive on-prem NoSQL databases as well as winning new cloud-native applications onto the Azure CosmosDB platform. This role will serve as the subject matter expert, customer advocate, owner of the seller experience, and the sales strategy and execution leader for the Worldwide field on the overall solution space of NoSQL Data Modernization. This role will own primary accountability for meeting or exceeding revenue and scorecard targets as well as building a healthy, sustainable, hyper-growth business for Azure CosmosDB.
As the worldwide Sales Engineering Lead for NoSQL Data Modernization, you will partner with the Engineering, Marketing, Customer Success, Partner, and Services organizations to develop and drive the sales plays in alignment with the unified business strategy and be recognized as a thought leader for this solution space.
Primary accountabilities for this role include:
Drive the sales strategy and execution for the NoSQL Data Modernization solutions.
· Collaborate with the Engineering, Marketing, Customer Success, Partner, and Services orgs to develop sales plays including clear guidance for a simplified, consistent seller experience
· Review and sign-off the collateral for each sales play based on the customer perspective and focused on seller adoption
· Coach the worldwide sales field including individual contributors and sales managers for effective execution of each sales play
· Role model the seller behaviors and skill sets for successful execution of each sales play through customer engagement, deal coaching workshops, 1-many training events, and 1-1 engagement with sellers and sales managers
· Review and support the demand generation strategies and campaigns for maintaining a healthy pipeline for this solution space
· Unblock and accelerate deals for the field through regular office hours engagement, on-demand escalations, and win room support
· Active collaboration with the One Commercial Partner team to manage a healthy and motivated partner ecosystem for this solution space both for driving business development and project implementation capabilities
Own the worldwide business results and insights for the NoSQL Data Modernization solutions:
· Accountability for the growth and target attainment on the worldwide business for this solution space
· Actively manage the performance of the business on the leading indicators and KPIs for the business
· Pipeline management and analysis to review the health of the business at the geo, segment, and workload levels
· Identify, capture, and communicate customer, partner, and seller insights on this solution space to inform the sales strategy as well as overall business strategy
Demonstrate thought leadership internally and externally on this solution space to create impact through influence.
· Depth of knowledge on the problem space from the customer perspective as well as the Digital Transformation scenarios that can be unlocked by modernizing the NoSQL Data estate.
· Learnings and insights on the strengths and weaknesses of competitive offerings and market trends related to this solution space
· Expertise on the seller perspective including the effectiveness of specific plays, guidance, and collateral as well as the keys to delivering a simplified, consistent seller experience for this solutions space
Who We Are Looking For
Experiences Required: Education, Key Experiences, Skills and Knowledge:
· Business Results accountability. Experience in roles that had primary accountability for business results including revenue targets and KPI execution required
· Market insights . Understanding of data platforms on-premises and in the cloud (AWS DynamoDB, Google Cloud datastore, MongoDB, Cassandra-based platforms, etc.) preferred
· Market Maker . Strong leadership to influence key technical decision makers, influencers, business decision makers and peers required .
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field preferred .
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...