Microchip Technology Incorporated is a leading supplier of field-programmable embedded control solutions by delivering a broad spectrum of innovative microcontrollers, analog, mixed-signal and security products, wired and wireless connectivity products, related non-volatile memory products and Flash-IP solutions.
As a Technology Development and Integration Engineer with Microchip Technology, you will develop and transfer semiconductor processes. We are looking to hire a talented, highly motivated engineer to be part of our team. You will be responsible for work in areas that include:
* Understanding of general processing techniques/concepts for semiconductor manufacturing.
* Defining and setting up process flows.
* Defining electrical parametric tests.
* Reviewing process flows from other fabs and setting up in our fab. This will include highlighting tool differences.
* Working with design, process, parametric, and failure analysis engineers.
* Design, run, and analyze experiments.
* Work with Quality engineers to oversee Qualification testing.
* Strong teamwork skills.
* Demonstrated ability to deliver improvements within a team environment.
* Work on multi discipline teams to develop and/or transfer Bipolar, CMOS, MEMS processes.
Minimum 4-year bachelor's degree within the last 2 years. Degree preference is Electrical Engineering or similar.
Legally authorized to work in the U.S.
If you are a current employee, you must be in your most current role for at least 1 year, and be in good standing.
Equal Opportunity EmployerMicrochip is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer of Disabled / Veterans / Minorities / Women. We provide equal employment and affirmative action opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected under applicable federal, state or local laws.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, please refer to the EEO is the Law Poster and the EEO is the Law Poster Supplement. Please also refer to the Pay Transparency Policy Statement.
Applicants with DisabilitiesIf you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please send us an email here with \"Applicant Accommodation Request\" in the subject line of the email. Alternatively, you may call us at 480-###-#### to let us know the nature of your request.
Associated topics: circuit, diagram, dsp, electric, electrical, energy, image processing, plc, renewable, solar