Warehouse Receiving Receiver 3rd shift
Compensation: $80,930.00 - $125,890.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
JOB SUMMARY / GENERAL DESCRIPTION:
This position is responsible for receiving new and returned product as it enters the building; ensuring product is in saleable condition that is ready for resale, and controlling the inbound flow of the dock. Position uses a forklift to assist in cigarette put away in the job description? This position about 70% receiving 30% forklift workESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS / PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES:.
Other duties may be assigned. A teammate in this position must have the ability to:
* Examine condition of product as it arrives from various carriers.
* Document overages / shorts / damages, expiration dates, product temperature, trailer condition, evidence of pest infestation or product tampering.
* Direct outside carriers and contract unloaders on how to sort and segregate product.
* Follow and maintain product integrity as required by Silliker quality inspection standards.
* Print pallet labels, enter purchase orders into computer and assign doors.
* Cover for Receiving Clerk as needed.
* Comply effectively with company work and safety rules.
* Continually meet assigned production standards.
* Maintain a quality of work that limits mispicks, shorts and damages.
* Follow directions.
* Work independently and in a team environment.
* Be trained and certified to operate any required equipment within 30 days after hire.
* Comply with company attendance policy.
* Maintain a flexible work schedule to meet the changing needs of the Distribution Center; work schedules may require working an early shift, staying long for a late shift, and weekend work depending on the customer and operational requirements of the division.
* Work in warm and cold temperature conditions that may range from 38°F to 110°F.
* Stand, walk, bend, stoop, push, pull, grasp and reach above the head continuously for a period of two hours or more.*Ability and willingness to select/load/unload and/or deliver ALL products that may be ordered by our customers.MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
A teammate in this position must:
* Have High School Diploma or GED.
* Preferably have previous receiving experience.
* Be 18 years or older.
* Be able to speak, read, write and understand the English language.
* Be able to successfully pass a physical capabilities test, drug screen and criminal background check.WORKING CONDITIONS:
* The environment encompasses all areas of a Distribution Center; material movement takes place throughout the facility.
* This position requires the teammate to work inside majority of the time.
* This position may require work in hot and cold temperature extremes and exposure to dust, dirt, fumes, noise, potentially harmful chemicals, solvents and components, and working in close to proximity to other teammates.
* Closed-toe shoes must be worn at all times.
McLane offers competitive pay and benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, STD/LTD and 401(k). Candidates must pass a background check, drug screen and other job requirements. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.Job Requirements:* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...