Matthews International is seeking an Electrical Product Service Engineer to support a leading automotive manufacturing client in the Bay area. The Electrical Product Services Engineer provides customer application and technical product support via telephone, internet or field environment using independent judgement and working with limited supervision. The position communicates trends, issues and improvements with technical product management to maximize equipment up time.
DO YOU ENJOY COLLABORATING WITH?
DO YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH?
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE :
• Bachelor’s Degree and/or relevant hands-on experience
• 2 - 5 years of previous electrical or electro-mechanical experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Familiarity with HMI, servo motors, hydraulic controls, heating/cooling controls, all types of sensors.
• Periodic travel either locally, nationally, and or internationally may be required.
• High degree of proficiency in MS Office Suite, Outlook, & Internet applications.
• Strong analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, project management (from conception to completion), & planning skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills (including analysis, interpretation, & reasoning).
• Solid understanding and application of mathematical concepts.
• Ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships with peers and colleagues across the organization, as well as, internal and external clients.
• Ability to work well autonomously and within a team in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
• Ability to work with and influence peers and management.
• Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines, and reporting.
• Regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk, hear and see.
• Occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
• The noise level in the work environment may be high.
Saueressig is a provider of premium rotogravure solutions and part of SGK. SGK is a global leader in the design of high performance marketing ecosystems, the creation of content that scales consumer experiences with brands, and the integration of technologies to enable collaborative digital networks. SGK is a Matthews International company. http://saueressig.com/en/
* Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...