Employment Type: Full-Time
Marathon TS Support Engineer ENG03 - TS/ISSA Clearance FSP Required
- Provide operational support to resolve incidents occurring with deployed applications.
- Perform revisions to deployed applications to fix known bugs, or to restore/enable capabilities expected to be delivered with the latest version of the application
- Incorporate enhancements to application functionality into scheduled maintenance releases
- Conduct root cause analysis of problems associated with custom code applications
- Provide Tier 1 support for basic customer issues; gather the customer's information and to determine the customer's issue by analyzing the symptoms and figuring out the underlying problem 'Marathon TS is committed to the development of a creative, diverse and inclusive work environment. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Marathon TS will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Marathon TS does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age or any other characteristic protected by law (referred to as 'protected status ').* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...